A 5th grade student’s letter, wherein he has laid down ‘rules and regulations’ for one of his fellow student for friendship, has gone viral on social media.
The letter titled as ‘Rule and Regulations’ has been written by a 5th grade student named Zoe to his friend Noah and was posted on twitter first on September 16 and since then it went viral. The letter has since been retweeted by more than six thousand twitter users and liked by 11 thousand. The seven rules and regulations penned down by Zoe are as follow:
“1. Don’t touch my shoulder.
- Don’t get behind me with all that playing foolishness (don’t get behind me at all)
- Don’t speak to me unless its a greeting which will be never.
- Stop playing with me in the bus.
- I have a short temper with people and you ruin my day because you play 2 much.
6 Reread 500 times
- You like me as a gf (girl friend) but it don’t like you . I am 2 (too) young as a gf.
If you break any of these rules i am calling my dady, my mom’s friend, my fake mom and a janitor I know.”