Rawlakot (March 01, 2018): A 70-year old man was killed after Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing at Line of Control on Thursday.
According to sources, the Indian forces opened fire in Batal and other sectors of the line of control and targeted the civilian population, resulting in the death of 70-year-old man.
The citizens in the area were forced to remain in their houses due to heavy shelling while the educational institutes were also closed.
Click Play Button to Watch this Video
The Pakistan Army is giving a befitting response to the Indian shelling.
Similarly, two Pakistan Army soldiers were martyred on Wednesday when Indian forces opened unprovoked fire across the Line of Control (LoC), said the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
The latest incident of unprovoked firing occurred in the Bhimber sector of the LoC.
The martyred soldiers were identified as Sipahi Munir Chauhan and Sipahi Amir Hussain, added ISPR.
The Pakistan Army responded and caused heavy damage to Indian posts in retaliatory action.
The Army’s media wing said a “befitting response” was given to the latest episode of Indian aggression.
Earlier this month, the Army destroyed an Indian post after it targetted a minor in Jajot village.