Abb Takk News

Boy Injured In Cross-Border Firing By Indian Forces

Rawalpindi (October 14, 2018): An 8-year-old boy, Khayam was injured as Indian troops continued ceasefire violations from across the line of control (LoC) on Sunday, said Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).  

According to the details, an 8-year-old boy, Khayam, got seriously injured after the Indian troops opened fire from posts on the Line of Control (LoC).  According to the military’s media wing, the injured minor was evacuated to a hospital.

Click Play Button To Watch This Video:

Pakistani troops effectively responded to the Indian post that opened fire, the ISPR said.

Earlier on September 10, a civilian was martyred as Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control (LoC) on Monday, the military’s media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

“In continuation of the violation of ceasefire understanding, Indian army resorted to unprovoked firing and targeted civilian population in Khanjar sector of LoC today,” ISPR said.

Click Play Button To Watch This Video

A civilian identified as Guftar Hussain, 51, a resident of village Jhamra, embraced martyrdom due to unprovoked mortar shelling of Indian troops, ISPR added.Pakistan Army posts retaliated effectively and engaged enemy posts involved in an unprovoked fire on innocent civilian population, ISPR further said.Earlier on September 05, Pakistan summoned Indian deputy high commissioner after a civilian was martyred in unprovoked Indian firing along the Line of Control (LoC).

Dr Mohammad Faisal summoned the Indian deputy high commissioner and condemned the unprovoked ceasefire violations by the Indian forces.

The statement added that a civilian, Abdur Rauf, was martyred in Indian forces firing in Kotkotera Sector along the LoC on September 4.

Click Play Button To Watch This Video

“The Indian forces have carried out more than 2000 ceasefire violations along the LoC and the Working Boundary, resulting in the martyrdom of 32 innocent civilians, while injuring 122 others,” it added.

This unprecedented escalation in ceasefire violations by India is continuing from 2017 when the Indian forces committed 1,970 ceasefire violations, the FO further said.

“The deliberate targeting of civilian population areas is indeed deplorable and contrary to human dignity and international human rights and humanitarian laws.

The ceasefire violations by India are a threat to regional peace and security and may lead to a strategic miscalculation,” the FO asserted.

Related News:

One Martyred, Two Injured In Indian Firing Across LoC

FO Summons Indian Envoy After Civilian Martyred At LoC