Child Electrocuted In Badin

Child Electrocuted In Badin

Badin (October 11, 2018): A child was electrocuted, while second got injured as they received electric shock from High voltage wire lying on the road in Badin.

Hesco Chief suspended two linemen after taking notice of the incident.

According to the details, two students were on their way to school, where they received an electric shock from a broken electric wire lying on the road.

According to Police, the incident occurred near Natho Labari village, where 8 years old  Shankar died on the spot while saving Shankar, his 6 years old friend got injured, who was rushed to Hyderabad Hospital.

Related News:

One Dies, Two Injured In Road Crash

Multan Passenger Van Plunges Into Canal

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top