Abb Takk News

Chinese Engineer Dies, After Toxic Gas Leakage In Multan’s Factory

Multan: A Chinese engineer died while 11 others including Pakistanis got fainted after toxic gas leaked in a factory situated at Multan Industrial Estate , rescuers said.

The affected were shifted to Nishtar Hospital.

Accoridng to rescuers gas engulfed a room near blower room of the factory. Police identified Chinese national as Shen Zong.

Forensic teams and police gathered necessary evidence from the scene and launched invetsigation to determine the “negligence”.