Abb Takk News

Fire Erupted in Lahore’s Expo Centre Doused

Lahore (July 02, 2018): A blaze that erupted here Sunday night in the city’s Expo Centre was doused approximately an hour later, citing officials of the emergency response team.

The cause of the fire was a short circuit in a hall on the convention centre’s first floor, where various exhibition-related equipment was stored.The first spread out to four rooms inside the Expo Centre and damaged some sofas and computers, among other things.

Click Play Button To Watch This Video

Earlier, fire brigade officials had said they dispatched nine vehicles to the site of the blaze.

Related News:

Lahore: Fire in Bakery, No Casualties Reported

Fire Engulfs Four Lives of A Family in Lahore