Karachi (June 29, 2017): A fire erupted in Metro Habib departmental store on Shahra-e-Faisal near Shah Faisal colony on Thursday morning was extinguished after hours long efforts.
Soon after getting the information about the fire, three fire tenders of Fire Brigade Department rushed to the site.
Click Play Button to Watch this Video
The fire tenders of Fire Brigade Department and one from Pakistan Air Force struggled to douse the fire.
As per initial reports, the blaze was caused by a short circuit in a generator at the store.
Rescue teams also rushed to the site, but no loss of life was reported.
After hours long efforts, firefighters extinguished the fire broke out in generator room before spreading in the area where goods are kept.