Abb Takk News

Four Injure in Gas Leakage Blast in Pindi

Rawalpindi ( January 26, 2018): House blasted due to gas leakage near Tolsa Chowk Rawalpindi today.

According to the details, there was gas leakage in a house near Lalazar. Eye witness told that the blast occurred, when the electricity switch was turned on which led to fire, four persons got extremely injured due to it.Victims are recognized as 18 year old Ali, 16 year old Ayesha, 50 year old Safeela and 16 year old Asad.

Injured has been shifted to Holly Family Hospital.

According to sources, two fire brigades and one ambulance participated in rescue operation.

Related News:

41 Killed in South Korea Hospital Fire