Murree (February 12, 2018): Seven including children and women have died in a house in Murree due to gas leakage on Monday.
According to the details, fire due to gas leakage engulfed the house and claimed five lives including three kids and two women.
Click Play Button To watch This Video:
Rescue teams have shifted dead bodies to the hospital.
On the other hand, two has died due to suffocation in the area of Bhurban.
According to the details, both were spouse and they lost their breathe due to suffocation of heater gas.