Abb Takk News

House Catches Fire Due to Gas Leakage, 2 Injured

Sadiqabad (October 30, 2018): A double storey house caught fire due to gas leakage in Sadiqabad. Resulting in the injuries of two.

Two residents got severely burnt as fast-moving flames engulfed their home. According to reports, The cause of the fire was gas leakage.

Fire Rescue responded to the scene of the fire and moved the injured to a nearby hospital.

Related News:

Six Injured As Petrol Shop Catches Fire In Kamoke        

Three Burnt To Death in Gujrat in Fire Related Incident