Abb Takk News

Indian army brutality continue, death toll reaches 49 in Occupied Kashmir

Death toll have reached 49 in Occupied Kashmir in the hands of Indian army while 3500 persons have injured in the clashes between the Indian army and Kashmiris protestors so far.

Protest against the Indian aggression continued despite curfew while life remained paralyzed in the valley  as mobile phone and internet services were still suspended.

Brutal Indian army torture has taken  eyesight of many of injured as the Indian army have been using cartridge pellets.

The life is completely paralyzed in the valley on continues eighth day and situation of dearth is prevailing the area as  continues curfew has blocked supply of food and daily used items while patients have been also suffering due to unavailability of drugs.

The occupied Kashmir connection to world is broken as internet and mobile phone have been banned by the Indian army and management of the states.

While all the TV channels and newspapers airing and publishing  Indian continued brutality and atrocities  on the people of Kashmir have also been banned by the army.

Strike is being observed on Monday (today) as well on the call of All Parties Huriyat Conference ( APHC). People of Kashmir is observing complete shutdown on the call of the APHC as shops, businesses and roads are desolate.

The protest demonstrations were also held in Sopur, Hundwara and other districts of the valley attended by thousand of Kashmiris.

Indian army again showed its brutality and fired tear gas and resorted to baton charge on the protesters and also opened fire to disperse the protesters.

While the APHC leaders,  Mir Waiz Umar Farooq, Syed Ali Gillani, Shabir Shah, Yaseen Malik and others are still in house arrest.

The APHC leader Syed Ali Gillani has written letters to Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC), South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation ( SAARC) and Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to bring situation in the occupied territory to normal situation.