Abb Takk News

Khashoggi’s Son Leaves Saudi Arabia

Riyadh (October 25, 2018): The eldest son of murdered Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, Salah, and his family have left the Gulf kingdom after the government lifted a travel ban, Human Rights Watch said on Thursday.

There was no immediate comment from Saudi officials, but Whitson said that they were apparently allowed to leave after a travel ban on Salah was lifted.

Salah, a dual US-Saudi citizen, will be joined in the United States by his other siblings.

Earlier on October 22, Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman called the son of Jamal Khashoggi.

King Salman also called Khashoggi’s son, Salah, the state-run Saudi Press Agency reported on Monday. According to the press statements, both King Salman and the crown prince “expressed condolences”.

Khashoggi was killed on Oct 2 at the consulate, where he had gone to get paperwork to be married.For weeks, Saudi Arabia had been insisted that The Washington Post contributor had left the consulate. The kingdom finally acknowledged his death early on Saturday in what it described as a “fistfight”.

Turkish media quotes officials as saying that a team of 15 Saudis removed Khashoggi’s fingers, killed him and sliced his body.

Related News:

CIA Gets Hands On ‘All Turkey’s Khashoggi Murder Evidence’

Saudi King, Crown Prince Meet Jamal Khashoggi’s Sons