Abb Takk News

Mother, 2 sons electrocuted, 2 including injured

Peshawar (May 28, 2017): A mother and her two sons were electrocuted while two more people including a woman were injured from electrical shock at a house located in modern residential colony of Javed Town Gulbahar Colony here.

According to Rescue 1122 an 11,000 kv power line was passing over the roof of the said house when a woman put the water pipe on power lines while cleaning the houses.

Click Play Button to Watch the  Video.

The woman was electrocuted while the two persons who tried to save her also electrocuted to death.

Rescue staff rushed the injured to a local hospital where attempts to save their lives are underway.

Related Stories:

Sargodha’s Zafar can grab live electric wires

Lahore: 3 of same family electrocuted in Shahdrah