Abb Takk News

Multan: Fire Erupts Due To Gas Leakage

Multan (November 24, 2018): Fire broke out due to gas leakage in a house in Multan today.

According to initial details, the fire erupted in a house in Qasimpur Colony due to gas leakage.

Six family members were present in the house at the time of the incident.

Two men and two women got burnt in the tragic incident. And two of the children are in severe condition because of smoke.

Click Play Button To Watch This Video

A rescue team arrived at the location and moved the injured to the Nishtar hospital.

According to rescue officials, the whole house got covered in the fire which broke out due to gas leakage and six people were present at the house when the incident took place.

Related News:

Five Injured in Gas Leakage Blast in Peshawar

Four Injure in Gas Leakage Blast in Pindi