KARACHI: Sindh’s Adviser For Environment Barrister Murtaza Wahab has said that initial report has been formed into toxic gas leakage at Kemari port.
Wahab in his tweet said according to initial report the gas leaked due to dust from soybean.
Preliminary report has been submitted by experts at Khi Uni which suggests that Keamari incident happened due to over exposure of soybean dust which is known to have also caused similar incidents in other parts of the world. This soybean is in a shipment docked at Khi Port
— SenatorMurtaza Wahab (@murtazawahab1) February 18, 2020