Muzaffargarh (August 13, 2018): Three siblings have been electrocuted to death in Muzaffargarh.
According to details, incident happened in house located near Bhattapur Basti at Jhang road, Muzaffargarh, when hit electric wires while fixing T.R. Garter.Elder brother got electrocuted, while younger brother and sister got affected while rescuing elder one and died at the scene.
Deceased siblings have been identified as Javed, Junaid and Saima. Rescue 1122 ambulance reached the scene immediately and hand over all three dead bodies to family, after releasing from electric current.