Karachi (January 20, 2018): The inquiry committee, formed to investigate killing of Naqeebullah Mehsud, has declared the police encounter fake and request the Naqeebullah family to file case in this connection.
According to sources the probe committee headed by Sanaullah Abbasi, which was working day and night to find out facts behind encounter, has termed the encounter fake and also requested the family to file case.
Click Play Button To Watch This Video
“If family do not file case than the case will be registered under state authority,” sources told Abbtakk News quoting one of the member of the committee.
Sources also revealed that the murder clause will also be included in the case.In another development of the case, on the recommendation of committee the sub inspector Amanullah, ASI Gada Hussain, Head Constable Sadaqat Hussain, Mohsin Abbas, and police constable Shah Latif Town have been suspended.
Earlier, SSP Rao Anwar has been removed from his post after the probe committee formed over the extrajudicial killing of Naqeebullah Mehsud found the 27-year-old to be innocent.
According to the sources, a notification stating the decision would be issued later today.
According to the initial investigation report, the committee termed SSP Rao Anwar’s allegations against Naqeebullah baseless, sources said.In its report, the committee stated that there was no proof found of Naqeebullah being a terrorist.
The 2014 FIR presented by Anwar was also bogus, it said.
The committee in its report also recommended the registration of a case against Rao Anwar and other personnel involved in Naqeebullah’s killing.
Anwar’s name should also be placed on the Exit Control List (ECL), the report stated. The head of the committee, Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) Additional Inspector General Sanaullah Abbasi said earlier that justice will prevail in the case and the outcome will be based on merit.