Abb Takk News

Pak Army to Forcefully Reply Indian Provocations

Rawalpindi (September 15, 2017): Corps Commander Rawalpindi Lt. Gen Nadeem Raza has said that Pak army will continue to give forceful and befitting reply to Indian provocations and brutality against innocent citizens along the Line of Control (LoC).

According to ISPR Lieutenant General Nadeem Raza visited Buttel and Dorandri sectors along the Line of Control where Indian troops had targeted innocent civil population recently. During his visit Corps Commander Rawalpindi met the troops stationed there and lauded their courage and bravery.

It may be mentioned here that India army resorted to unprovoked and indiscriminate shelling and firing along the LoC and the Working Boundary on the night of September 13 martyring two innocent civilians including a woman.

The Foreign Office had summoned Indian Deputy High Commissioner J.P. Singh yesterday to register protest over unprovoked ceasefire violations in Phuklian Sector along Working Border yesterday, which resulted in martyrdom of three civilians. In a statement, the Foreign Office had said that  despite calls for restraint, India has continued to indulge in ceasefire violations.

The statement further said that Indian forces have committed more than seven hundred ceasefire violations along the Line of Control and Working Boundary so far this year.

The statement had also stated that targeting of civilians by Indian forces is deplorable and against human dignity and international human rights and humanitarian laws.

Related News:

Indian Forces Resort to Unprovoked Firing at Working Boundary

FO Summons Indian Deputy HC To Protest Over Violations