Islamabad (September 08, 2018): The Prime Minister Imran Khan extended the federal cabinet on Saturday by inducting four new minister, a statement issued by the PM house said.
According to the PM house spokesperson, Umer Ayub will be given the portfolio of Energy, Ali Zaidi Maritime Affairs, Muhammad Mian Soomro Privatization.The portfolio of Murad Saeed will be decided later, spokesperson said. Sources have said that Saeed would be given the state minister’s portfolio.
The federal cabinet has now as many as 23-member cabinets with the recent inclusion of ministers.
On August 19, Newly elected Prime Minister of Pakistan has finalized his cabinet which will be comprised of 15 ministers and five advisor.
- Asad Umar Finance Minister
- Shah Mehmood Qureshi Foreign Minister
- Chaudhary Tariq Bashir State and Frontier Region
- Noorul Haq Qadri Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
- Shireen Mazari Human Rights
- Ghulam Sarwar Khan Petroleum Division
- Zubaida Jalal Defence Production
- Shafqat Mehmood Federal Education and professional training
- Fawad Chaudhry Information and Broadcasting Division
- Sheikh Rasheed Railways
- Amir Mehmood Kiyani National Health Services
- Farogh Naseem Law and Justice
- Pervez Khattak Defence
- Fehmida Mirza Inter-provincial Coordination
- Khalid Mqbool Siddiquie Information Technology and Telecommunication
Five advisers are Mohammad Shehzad, Ishrat Hussain, Abdul Razzak Dawood, Amin Aslam and Babar Awan.