Abb Takk News

Sindh Assembly Record Room Catches Fire

KARACHI: A fire broke out in the record room of the Sindh Assembly building on Monday, burning down records and furniture in storage before it was contained.

According to the Sindh Assembly secretary, the fire did not cause much loss as it was contained swiftly. There were some old things and records in the store room, he said.

Pictures of the incident showed wreckage of old furniture, papers and files. The cause of the fire has yet to be ascertained.