Islamabad (September 11, 2018): Six new members on Tuesday took oath as Ministers in the Federal Cabinet in a ceremony held at the Presidency.
President Arif Alvi administered the oath to the nominated federal ministers and ministers of state Omar Ayub Khan, Ali Muhammad Khan Mehar, Syed Ali Haider Zaidi, Muhammad Shabir Ali, Murad Saeed and Muhammad Hammad Azhar.
Omar Ayub Khan, Ali Muhammad Khan Mehar and Syed Ali Haider Zaidi are the new federal ministers who took the oath.
While, Muhammad Shabir Ali, Murad Saeed and Muhammad Hammad Azhar have been inducted as state ministers.
The respective portfolios of new ministers will be announced later.
Earlier on September 08, the Prime Minister Imran Khan extended the federal cabinet by inducting four new ministers, a statement issued by the PM House said.On August 19, Prime Minister of Pakistan finalized his cabinet comprised of 15 ministers and five advisors.
- Asad Umar Finance Minister
- Shah Mehmood Qureshi Foreign Minister
- Chaudhary Tariq Bashir State and Frontier Region
- Noorul Haq Qadri Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
- Shireen Mazari Human Rights
- Ghulam Sarwar Khan Petroleum Division
- Zubaida Jalal Defence Production
- Shafqat Mehmood Federal Education and professional training
- Fawad Chaudhry Information and Broadcasting Division
- Sheikh Rasheed Railways
- Amir Mehmood Kiyani National Health Services
- Farogh Naseem Law and Justice
- Pervez Khattak Defence
- Fehmida Mirza Inter-provincial Coordination
- Khalid Mqbool Siddiquie Information Technology and Telecommunication
Five advisers are Mohammad Shehzad, Ishrat Hussain, Abdul Razzak Dawood, Amin Aslam and Babar Awan.