Abb Takk News

Two Siblings Die as House Catches fire in Sambrial

SAMBRIAL: Two siblings aged six and seven years were killed when a house caught fire in Dhanawali village near Sambrial, a city in Sialkot District, on Monday night.

According to details, the fire broke out when a burning candle fell over a carpet. The fire spread very quickly and engulfed the entire house due to which six-year-old boy and seven-year old girl were burnt alive while their mother and grandmother were wounded.

Police and Rescue 1122 teams reached the spot and brought the fire under control with the help of local residents and shifted the dead and injured to hospital.