Abb Takk News

A fire has been extinguished in a cinema near Garhi Shahoo area of Lahore after three hours while the fire blazed the cinema house chairs and other stuff and two people injured.

The fire erupted due to short circuit and in no minutes it reached to whole of the building. After receiving  information rescue teams reached the spot and after three hours efforts the fire was extinguished.

The fire blazed chairs of the cinema and other stuff of the cinema however no causality reported in the fire.

Two persons who were injured shifted to nearby hospital.